Swiss Christmas Dinner 2020
Dear SAT Members, dear Swiss Nationals, dear Friends of Switzerland,
With great pleasure, we would like to announce our traditional Christmas event for 2020.
Christmas Dinner on December 12th at the Grand Hyatt Hotel, Taipei
An even bigger dinner with a grand lucky draw is awaiting you, we have invited a grand quartet performing works by famous Swiss Composer Paul Burkhard (1911 – 1977, Der Schwarze Hecht, Oh mein Papa, die kleine Niederdorf Oper, D’Zaeller Wiehnacht)
>> Download here the full booklet of the musical agenda <<
Thanks to very generous donations by sponsors we are able to keep participation fees low and offer you outstanding events. We would like to thank the Trade office of Swiss Industries for generously agreeing to be the Wine sponsor for this party.
The admission fee including a cocktail reception, a delicious Christmas dinner with free-flow of wine, beer and live music is NT$ 3’000.– for SAT Members, NT$ 3’500.– for non-SAT Members.
Please note that the Christmas Party is an event not really suitable for children.
Deadline to register is Friday December 4th.
After registration, payment needs to be made by bank transfer, to guarantee the reservation.
Cancellations must be received in writing by Tuesday, December 8th 2020.
After this date or in case of no-show there will be unfortunately no refunds.
Selection of Cold Appetizers and Salads
- Selection of cold cuts, terrines, vegetable pickles, cornichons
- Assorted bread
- Smoked salmon, traditional condiments
- Traditional cervela salad, emmental cheese
- Swiss potato salad
- Nicosia salad
- Octopus salad
- Cognac flamed crab bisque, chive cream
- Honey-orange glazed Virginia ham, Mustard sauce and Apple chutney, Oat meal bun
- Veal sweet bread, morels, vol-au-vents
- Minced veal “zurich style”
- Fried bacon, Sauerkraut, stew green beans
- Roesti (Swiss Hashbrown)
- Raclette, boiled new potatoes, pickles, Baguette
- Chocolate fountain, fruit skewers, condiments巧克力噴泉,水果串及配料
- Christmas stolen (with nuts)
- Chestnut blueberry choux (with nuts)
- Yogurt mousse, dark plums
- Carrot cake (with nuts)
- Assorted Christmas cookies (with nuts)
- Freshly Brewed Coffee, Tea or Herbal Infusion
See you all soon,
Swiss Association of Taiwan
Date & Location
Saturday December 12th , 2020 / 6:30pm
Grand Hyatt Taipei, 2 Songshou Road, Taipei, in The Residence 2nd Floor
Evening attire / Black tie if possible
MRT: Tamshui-XinYi Red Line, Taipei 101 Station, Exit No. 5, 10 minutes’ walk.