Swiss National Day Celebration 2019
Dear SAT members, dear Compatriots and dear Friends of Switzerland!
It is with great pleasure that I would like to inform you that our traditional Swiss National Day Celebration 2019 will be held on Saturday August 3rd 2019 at 4pm (16.00)
- SAT members NT$ 1,000
- Non-members NT$ 1,300
- Children (under 15 years old) NT$ 400
Fees are to be paid at the entrance on-site in cash to our Kassierer Robert.
We will have a large amount of Swiss delicacies, such as:
- Raclette. Our traditional Raclette cheese, melted and browned to perfection by Chef Michel (and assitants), with young potatoes
- Züri Geschnätlets, the real traditional Swiss dish. Zurich veal cutlet in mushroom cream sauce with noodles.
- Würscht. As close as you can get to the real Bratwurst and Klöpfer in Taiwan, grilled to perfection by our Meistergrilleur Hampi.
- Güggeli. The best chicken cuts marinated and cooked to finger-licking crispness on the grill by Güggelimeistergrilleur Paul.
- Salad a discretion
- Pommes frites (these are actually not originally Swiss, but from our neighbours…)
- Free-flow of beer and soft drinks are included in the admission fee.
- White wine will also be available, but might not last until the evening hours. (Give the temperature at this time of year, we recommend beer.)
- Other beverages are as usual available from Beizer Philipp and need to be paid at the counter.
Please register on the below form, so that we can prepare enough food and beverages.
Swiss National Day registrationPlease fill out the below form. We hope to see you there.
We will be accompanied throughout the evening by our expert multitalented Lito Lugano who will play any tune you request, as well as many other favourites!
We look forward to seeing you all on August 3rd and remain with best regards,
Swiss Association of Taiwan
Michel Blanc, President
Date & Location
Saturday, August 3rd, 4.00pm – onwards
Mills Café & Bistro
Address: No. 181-1, Section 3, Zhongshan N Rd, Zhongshan District, Taipei City, 1049
台北市中山北路三段181-1 號, (02) 2585-6811
MRT: Tamshui-XinYi Red Line, YuanShan Station, Exit No. 1, 10 minutes’ walk.